Wednesday 24 July 2013

I do solemnly declare...

...that I will be a better blogger.

I mean it this time.  I really, truly do!  7 months (alright, nearly 8 but who's counting!?) after my last post, I do promise that I will do better at this blogging malarkey.  I'm good at it when I set my mind to it.  Some of my posts might be a bit controversial (like the one I'm about to copy from my ill-fated, short-lived, anonymous, pre-official-announcement mummy blog....) and others just plain dull, but yknow, I try my hardest in between everything else.

So, the main news is that we're expecting again, with the arrival due Christmas Eve (who the fuck timed that one out?!) so I'm very nearly at the halfway mark, which is kind of a relief because I was starting to get a bit bored, at least now I can feel it wriggle every now and then but I hasten to add, I have no bump and thanks to my existing tummy coverage I'm unlikely to really have one (nor will I have a pleasant shaped one which I want to show off, but more on that in another post...)

I've got various notebooks, and diaries and calendars and blog planners in front of me, but I'm afraid Downton Abbey was a bit more interesting tonight and so I'm finding myself waning slightly and so, inevitably, these will all have to wait a while (though I have just had the super idea that I can print one of my blog planners into a proper little stapled booklet tomorrow which has excited me greatly!!)

Anyway, I'll leave you with a couple of the posts which I had written over on the anonymous blog and run for cover....

1 comment:

I like comments, please leave me one to brighten my day!