Sunday 19 September 2010

Playing catch up - Day 2 - The meaning behind my blog name

So, pretend I posted this on Friday right!

My blog name.  Well, ever since I was a teenager I had the nickname Amylena.  No idea why, my friend Beth thought it up, she used to sing it like Thumbelina!  Once, someone said it should be Amy-wider, not Amylena.  Nice huh?  I hate that man, he has an ugly wife now, karma.

So anyways, I decided that I wanted to move away from Amylena, and started using Amy Georgina instead, which is my first and middle name.  Don't you go committing identity fraud on me now will you?!

So the URL is amygeorgina.blogspot.com but the actual title of it is Reflection of Me.  To be fair, I have no idea where that came from, it's actually just a blatantly boring blog title because what are blogs other than reflections of the authors life and feelings etc etc.  So it's a lazy blog title.  The URL will never change, the title may change but hey.  What do you guys think?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, please leave me one to brighten my day!