Monday 27 September 2010

Day 10 - Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad

This could take a while, music is really important to me, I listen all day long!

Happy: I can't honestly say, and all I have achieved after 20 minutes of sitting here is that I've just ended up in a huge Spotify loop!

Sad: Bloc Party reminds me of being sad, their first album in particular.  Or, I'm trying to think what I used to listen to when I was about 14 and really severely depressed.  I used to listen to Muse a lot when I was down. 

Bored: Anything, literally.  I find myself listening to really random crap when I'm bored, normally at work, I'll suddenly do a load of crappy searches on Spotify.  The last time I went searching, I found the Sims 2 soundtrack by Mark Mothersbaugh...!

Hyped: Yeah, same as Happy really, it depends.  And actually all this question is done is reminded me that I was going to look up Gwen Stefani, "This shit is bananas, b-a-n-a-n-a-s!"

Mad: Caught Out There by Kelis - it doesn't matter who it is who has pissed me off, but I always SCREAM the chorus from this in my head....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, please leave me one to brighten my day!