Sunday 7 March 2010

What was the worst concert you went to?

I know this instantly. It was My Chemical Romance. It was November 4th 2005. I know the date, because it was the day Andy and I met. We'd been on our first date during the day, and I had agreed in advance that I would take my sister to the My Chemical Romance gig in the evening. Which sucked, because really, I had wanted to spend the evening with Andy too. It really was love at first sight I think. We went to the London Dungeon's and had our first kiss on the boat ride in there!! So, it was bad because I hate My Chemical Romance and I just wanted to be elsewhere. I sat in the corner texting him, and made my sister just go and dance on her own! What a horrible sister I am.

Ask me anything

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, please leave me one to brighten my day!