Sunday 7 February 2010

A Walk in the Park


I'm not very good at this photo a day thing lately, rubbish, must try harder.

Today, a photo of Scarlett this afternoon. We went for a walk in the park to feed the ducks. I was wearing my glasses (to hide bad make up), Andy was wearing his (he has to) and Scarlett too wanted to wear some glasses so she had her pink sunnies on. It moved one old lady to remark, "Is she hoping the sun will come out?". The funniest thing was that they weren't on her head properly and so were sort of bobbing up and down with every step!

Add to that the funny shiny rain mac and wellies, she was sort of walking with a funny hunch and she looked like a little old lady, rather like my great grandmother who I remember from my childhood. We called her Apple Granny for she had apple trees in her garden (not that they were ever very nice!)

EDIT: Just noticed, I posted this to the wrong blog, but I'll keep it here anyway as I like the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, please leave me one to brighten my day!