Friday 15 January 2010

Funny old mood

Have been feeling really strange for the last couple of days, I really feel like I'm just sorta floating through everything at the minute, it's really odd.

I literally have no motivation for anything. I skipped the gym again lastnight, what a tit, I would go tonight but am going to a drinks reception for some friends who are getting married today. But am getting my knickers in a right old twist for a number of reasons. Despite having money on my Next account for tumble dryer and iPod, we are poor. We've got about £50 to do us until Tuesday, when I get another £20 which will do us until Pay Day on Thursday. The problem with that is that I have to go tonight, and that could use about £20. Plus we need petrol, which is at least a £10, which leaves £20 for food until Tuesday. We have potatoes we can jacket so that'd be fine. Not sure why I'm telling you all this, you don't need to know, but my brain won't let it go.

This is pretty much my train of thought right now:
Have to go tonight, want to see friends, want to have good time, need to get changed before I go, can go to friend's flat to get changed, not a problem, except, left make up bag at home, bugger. Andy can drop make up bag in, but maybe I should just go home and get changed, take 30 minutes lunch, go at 4pm, drive self back to pub, can stay later, but can't drink. Okay, put £10 on Oyster card, get train and bus home, can stay as late as want, but then, £10 Oyster, £10 for drinks, leaves only £30 for food, plus £10 petrol leaves only £20 for food. Have potatoes, can eat those, need only 2 nights dinners, that's okay.

So as you can see, that's just part of it. Then other ideas pop into my head: Okay, take 30 minute lunch, go at 4pm, go home, get changed, Andy drop me back to pub in Hampton Court, get train and bus home. Right now, that's the one seeming most likely I think. Esp because of time of month complications. ARGH FUCKING BRAIN LEAVE ME ALONE!

It's like that scene in Shaun of the Dead, when they're trying to figure out the best plan of action, that involves numerous complications and possibilities! Except, so far, there is no 'Perfick' at the end of my plan of action.

Add to this the fact that I have a relative amount of work to do today, mostly monotonous, partly brain taxing (figures for training sessions) that I just cannot concentrate and it's already 9:43!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, please leave me one to brighten my day!