Monday 29 October 2007

So much to do!

Ugh so much happening. I need to go get in the shower really but it feels like far too much effort right now!

Party on Saturday was fine, think everyone enjoyed themselves so that was good. Cakes looked awesome, will upload some of my photos later.

Rugby yesterday was okay. We drew 12-12. I was a bit disappointed coz I only got to play for less than 10 minutes at the end and I was really wound up and wanted to show the other team who was boss but didnt get a chance. Shins are killing me, can barely walk again.

Got my induction at Virgin tonight which will be fun, need to copy my passport and remember my P45.

Been looking at Amsterdam stuff since yesterday, trying to decide where we want to go this time, I feel so scared that we're not going to be able to do everything we want again. Have found out that this Saturday is the annual Museumnacht which is where 42 of the cities museums open after hours and there's lots of special events and music and stuff which should be fun. So I think we're going to pick 3 or 4 of them to go to, plus there's a free museum boat which goes right the way round the city, which I bet is really pretty after dark, so will be worth it for that! Am also looking at insurance, I don't think Andy believes in it and because we booked our flights and hotel seperately I'd forgotten about it as Expedia usually just adds it on. Best deal I can find at the minute is Insureandgo's Gold cover which is £11.26 each, which is still cheaper than the Expedia one. Will need to call Andy and discuss this.

Gonna head into Bromley shortly I think, although, not 100% sure I can be bothered, was going to go and get him a present for our anniversary but I'm a bit stuck. Have got a metal pen from some website he showed me, there's no ink, i guess the metal just leaves a trail on paper, so I was going to get that engraved, but it's not as interesting as I thought it might be, so I'm thinking that one of those space pens might be better. We're going Bluewater on Wednesday so I might just see if I can get it there. Plus he has the receipt for the underwear I bought and need to swap as it went in the bag with his jeans. Rah, am rambling now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, please leave me one to brighten my day!