Wednesday 17 October 2007

I hate being ill

Have come down with a skanky cold and I feel rotten. Missing training again tonight, cannot face running around in the cold, I feel so achey already! Going to make myself go swimming tomorrow instead (hmm wonder if they're doing aquarobics tomorrow!?) and then training on Sunday for definite. I need to, we've got a hard game on the 28th and whilst it's a home game, i think the team are hard as nails. Eeek.

Have gone into party planner mode and am overseeing the planning of a 75th birthday party from my grandmother next saturday. This includes pricing trips to Makro and Fete and Fayre which was fun and looking at silly party bag stuff on the internet. It also means bidding furiously on a cake stand as we've decided we want to make 75 cupcakes instead of a birthday cake - why!?

Think I've pretty much got a temp job with Virgin til January, just gotta pass the group interview on Friday evening but think that's just a formality and I've done one before so should be fine - just gotta have my lairy hat on!

Anyway, I'm going to go and generally mope around for the rest of the evening.

1 comment:

  1. Sure you wont have any problem with the group interview :)

    Sorry your still ill hun :/

    Hehe the fairy cakes is a cute idea :) Party planning can be really fun.

    x

    ReplyDelete

I like comments, please leave me one to brighten my day!